Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

5 posters

Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic.

Lithonial

Cookies : 0

Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic. Empty Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic.

Post by Lithonial Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 am

My name is Lithoniel in game. I come from a large MMORPG background. 6 years of top guild end game content in a couple leading mmo's and here I am on Allods! Let's pwn some face! Smile
    Takami
    Takami

Cookies : -1

Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic. Empty Re: Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic.

Post by Takami Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 am

Hehe - love the title btw XD

And glad to have you ^.^

I hope you enjoy your time in Desendants ^.^ And can't wait to run end game with you :3 Til then we can laugh and have fun, hopefully you don't mind a little crazy Wink
    sleepycakes
    sleepycakes

Cookies : 1

Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic. Empty Re: Hello I am new and trying to fill up 10 characters for this topic.

Post by sleepycakes Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Welcome Lithonial you can call me cakes ... looking forward to seeing you in game XD.
    Hamako
    Hamako
    Admin

Cookies : 1

Post by Hamako Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes.. Let's take over Allods! Someday. =D

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:57 am

welcome Lithonial Smile
    nova
    nova

Cookies : 0

Post by nova Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:37 am

Welcome to Descendants Lithonial Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 pm