Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

2 posters

Extended leave of absence

Lize
    Lize

Cookies : 0

Extended leave of absence Empty Extended leave of absence

Post by Lize Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm

This is officially me taking a leave of absence. I can't think of anything more dreadful than playing without incense at the moment. I can't buy any cause they cut my pay at work, so until I get my real life in order I won't be participating in Allods for a while. I still plan to come back and be a regular online so don't kick me out. Have fun guys and remember to always have fun. Email me at jaded_phate@yahoo.com to say 'ello or just share what's going on in the game. Be back soon...

Takami
    Takami

Cookies : -1

Extended leave of absence Empty Re: Extended leave of absence

Post by Takami Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Aww I am so sorry to hear that *hugs*

Best of luck in sorting that out and my best wishes are with you. And don't worry about taking a break we all need it from time to time and playing when you can't have fun is just silly Wink

On a plus note you may be able to return sooner, I'll be posting why in Public Discussion Very Happy

Take care Lize I love you

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:45 am

/emote is sad that Lize is going Sad

i hope you can come back soon Lize! may the force be with you in getting your life together Very Happy

Gibby Hugz! Smile

-Shaeky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:48 pm