Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

2H or Paired Warrior ?

SwirlyStars

Cookies : 0

2H or Paired Warrior ? Empty 2H or Paired Warrior ?

Post by SwirlyStars Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 am

Umm, Im kinda new to allods and im wondering which one is more better. Can you guys tell me the goods and bads for each of em and which one is better in your opinion. Also you can tell me which one is more useful for our guild pvps etc.

Thx,
    SwirlyStars ;]

2H or Paired Warrior ? Empty Re: 2H or Paired Warrior ?

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

For a 2 handed warrior you will see really big numbers when you hit, but also increased energy usage as well as longer cool downs for skills.
    Paired weapons really fast cool downs, use very little energy, but do not hit as hard (but your attack speed is greater so you do the same damage just in smaller hits)

If you use a 2 handed weapon make sure your expertise is really good since missing 3-4 times in a row will cripple you. For me 2 handers are best for pvp and paired is good for pve. 2 handed so you get good burst damage sometimes killing them before they can react.

But this is from my experience as a paladin. Warriors do get a lot of stuns so it might even be possible to keep someone stun locked all fight.

This might help some: http://allods-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7395