Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

2 posters

Good to be here!

Trevize
    Trevize

Cookies : 0

Good to be here! Empty Good to be here!

Post by Trevize Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey Guys! (and Gals) As you may know, I am pretty new to the guild. I came into town looking for a mature active guild where I could enjoy the gaming experience with others, without having to deal with the childishness found in younger gamers. I am from the Houston Texas area, though originally from Arizona, and this is my second MMORPG experience. (Ragnarok Online being the first.)

Trevize is my main character, and my alt is a Warrior named Eziario. If you see either around, you can be sure I am out for a good time!
    Takami
    Takami

Cookies : -1

Good to be here! Empty Re: Good to be here!

Post by Takami Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

Welcome ^.^ - and yea for the most part we have a mature group. Though we do like to joke around a lot Wink I can say for the most part it's never dull lol.

Hope you enjoy your time in the guild Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm