Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

3 posters

Feel Squishy?

Springs
    Springs

Cookies : 0

Feel Squishy? Empty Feel Squishy?

Post by Springs Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I find this odd....

Most mobs same level as I am in Eljune hit me for 1k+. This makes me feel horribly squishy, as I have only 13k health and that means I get hit 13 times and I die.

I have 1021 defense if that helps.
    Anrak
    Anrak

Feel Squishy? Empty Re: Feel Squishy?

Post by Anrak Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

What level are you, and more importantly are you wearing the highest rep gear that is possible for you to wear?

At Eljune the lowest 'respectable' rep gear you can wear requires level 29, and the other third requires level 30.

My lvl 30 summoner with Eljune rep gear has approx. 20k hp, and I am at work so can't tell you what my defense currently is, but yours as a warrior strikes me as being low (but just a feeling, I don't have any stats to go on).
    Springs
    Springs

Post by Springs Mon May 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Well I'm lvl 27 now, still the same (roughly) amount of defense. Although, for some strange reason, I'm not taking nearly as much damage....

I used to take 1k, now I take 500 ish, and can usually solo 2 mobs at the same time. I'm also close (half a bar) to 28....Now this, I find weird.
    flaps
    flaps

Feel Squishy? Empty feeling squishy

Post by flaps Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

if you are squishy the obvious causes are that either your hp and or defense is low. however hp and defense do you little good if your receiving crits on every hit you take:( Endurance is the stat that affects the chance of receiving a critical strike, so if this skill is low try getting a few pieces of armor from the auction house that will aid your cause, or battle it out until the next rep gear becomes available. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:56 pm