Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

4 posters

sleepycakes/buffycakes

sleepycakes
    sleepycakes

Cookies : 1

sleepycakes/buffycakes Empty sleepycakes/buffycakes

Post by sleepycakes Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 pm

I love you hola sweeties,

Just joined a few days ago. Met many of you already. Very happy to be here hugz.

Little about me i'm about to graduate from college YAY with a degree in physical therapy.

I'm also a part time dance instructor and i love cake ^^

Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

Regards,

Amber Wink
    sleepycakes
    Hamako
    Hamako
    Admin

Cookies : 1

sleepycakes/buffycakes Empty Re: sleepycakes/buffycakes

Post by Hamako Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Welcome amber!! <3
    swamppatch
    swamppatch

Cookies : 0

Post by swamppatch Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Hello fellow guildies !! or however you spell it hehe. Ive been a member for a little while now but i haven't posted anything. So I thought I'd jump on really quick and say hi to everyone Smile I live in southern california where the weather is nice, everything is within a reasonable distance (beach, mountains, amusement parks etc.) and the cost of living is thru the freaking roof !! lol So far I really like the guild. Everyone seems really cool and helpful. I've never really had any problems when I asked for help or need some info on a quest. I really like it here and I hope we keep the guild strong yet still keep that "small town" (or guild) feel. Smile Take care every one and have fun. And remember... Keep your head above your ass and no matter what anyone tells you...dont grab your ankles for anyone !! hehe
    Takami
    Takami

Cookies : -1

Post by Takami Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 am

lol Swamppatch best to start your own post for the newbie center *pat pat*

But I think we'll be good Wink - we've only gathered members that enrich the guild so far and as long as we keep with the attitude we have I don't see any problems Smile

And while I'm here a really belated welcome to Cakes Wink but I welcomed you in game so Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 pm