Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

2 posters

Scout Guide

Zephyr

Cookies : 0

Scout Guide Empty Scout Guide

Post by Zephyr Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:29 am

PvP Sniper Build

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_2hx1q1vgubx41093e4w3yc51oeehw2ycv282w3

^ That is the build I am pretty much gonna follow am gonna make a lvl 10,20,30,40 build so you dont take rubys too early or too late also the skills. If I dont get lazy that is.

Oh btw Imma might get a rank of IA in that build to have some extra dps but IA cna be taken endgame.
    I will edit this build when I am done experimenting with it am trying to find a good path in maxing Battle Rage

PvE Scout Build

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_2gx1rhtgu3x41093e4w3y1cd18eehw2y4969u8w2

This is a PvE Build so dont complain you cant do wtfpwn dmg with it.

Well there is still a bunch of builds I wanna post but I promise a pro scout that I wont spread the builds from his guild site which he entrusted me to.

I am also planning to build a hybrid that Hybrid build in the scout forums of Allods sucks. Dont try it lol rank 3 lunge not worth it.

Talent Tree

Lunge - I dont use this often since the target dies before it can reach me I just use it as my last resort.

Steady Shot - This is our shortest cast spell we are gonna use it from Lvls 1-19ish

Camouflage - Good for stalking enemy imps its a position skill
    Incendiary Arrow - This is mainly effective in dealing with high armor classes and also can be effective in bosses rank 1 for pvp can be worth it in the long run. If your gonna get these then in your quiver use IA HBA HBA IA HBA HBA IA because everytime you shoot your IA it resets your timer so using IA IA HBA IA HBA HBA sucks.

Heart break Arrows - Basically its our primary quiver skill we use. Max it ASAP

Caltrops - Only a rank here is needed can be used to keep knocking the target down while we recharge our quiver

Fient - Well it jumps 1 yard from the side of the target basically good for melee scouts but melee scouts are just fail. But it gives 25% dodge for next 7 seconds and cooldown is just 5 seconds so it depends on you if you like it or not but then you cant use double shot after you used feint just steady shot.

Recoil - Jumps away from the target and stuns them maxing this is also a must for pvp!

Merciless Shot - A good opening skill it can 1 shot mobs a nice spell I can sometimes 1 shot people in Asee teph with this skill.

Double Shot - I simply love this skill it shoots twice dealing dmg to the enemy twice and doubles the chance of getting knocked down and I think is also doubles the chance of crit! But it cant be used close to the target. MAX THIS AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS!

Tranquil Arrow - Didnt get this skill yet will do experimentations...

Throat Shot - Good for casters since it silence them for 2/3/4 seconds.

Ok I know there is some more skills but I didnt get them yet so I cant give you my opinion to the rest of the skills.

Talent Grinds:

Poisonous Powder - Well I heard this can remove ALL barriers of the Mage but not sure if it will remove reflections though.

Accumulated Heat - its like 5% dps get it endgame. Only a rank in it is needed

Battle Rage - Its a nice passive skill and 15% to gain full energy back is great! Also talent help is wrong it suppose to give your energy back when you DEAL critical strike not RECEIVE

Improved Fletching - I like this skill better max this as soon as you reach Asee Teph

Eagle Vision - Nice skill also no need to max all of them you can sacrifice some range for more dmg which is up to you.

Sprint - It speeds you up for 150% 5 second duration that gives 3 secs slow after duration and has a cd of 1 min. Somehow its not really worth it to use this skill anymore but can be usefull in some situations.

Timely Strikes - gives a total of 15 luck maxing this is worth it.

Hasty Disguise - Like this skill gives 10 secs invisibility that can be used in combat. Not much a escape mechanism since you get slowed down as well for me its more of a positioning skill when you are ambushed

I will edit this in time right now I got to go
    Takami
    Takami

Cookies : -1

Scout Guide Empty Re: Scout Guide

Post by Takami Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 am

Ooo thankies Zephyr ^.^ - I'm still refining my build so the input helps a lot.

Thankies for taking the time for this Smile and no rush. If you can get the step by step for rubies per lvl that would help a lot since no one likes to say anything about it ^.^;

I do want to add on that you want rapid fire before Asse Teph as well Wink

Looking good and can't wait to see this when its done ^.^
    Zephyr

Post by Zephyr Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks Taki Smile

Do I get a cookie??? xDD

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 am

yes Zephy, you get a cookie Smile
    if you want, i can shaeknBAEK one for you Very Happy lols

but yeah the guide its always good to get another scouts perspective on what a good build is, and the key talents and rubies.

Ghobe and Ghost and all those pro scoutz would be pleased ^^
    Zephyr

Post by Zephyr Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Too bad Ghobe quitted now he just browse the forums theory crafting some builds lol

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:28 am