Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guildz [Descendants!]

Please register if you're already a member of Descendant or if you're planning on joining, fill in an application form under the -Applications- forum.

Guildz [Descendants!]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guildz [Descendants!]

A guild in the game allods!

Melee healer

flaps
    flaps

Cookies : 0

Melee healer Empty Melee healer

Post by flaps Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:51 pm

i have played Melee healer up to lvl 40 before restating to a healer healer to do heroics. in my opinion Melee is alot more fun and does far more damage (thou many may disagree). the following link is to the build i was using up till 40 your main problem is going to be having enough mana to fight those drawn out battles with those imp scum.

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_2ox1u3esulxyfvic3087vyc108b27h08

Because im to lazy to explain each skill and talent, Taugrim's guild explains each talent clearly and has a very similar build to myn

http://taugrim.com/2010/02/12/allods-online-melee-healer-spec/

The differences are:

On the Fanaticism grid instead of increasing dodge and block rate. i choose to increase endurance wen receiving a critical strike more endurance = less chance of receiving a crit + more armor penetration meaning higher damage.

On the Cleansing Flame grid I choose to permanently increase the effects of Cleansing Flame and perpetual healing instead of the skill that increases critical chance by 200% which is a lot however with a five minute cool down it doesn't appeal to me.